Search the website

In all sizes mentioned above for GELSPORT Fit and GELSPORT Fit Puzzle, a 100% EPDM tile can also be produced.

The base is grey-white colour, which is 70 % of the colour of the tile. For the remaining 30 % of the tile is used colour filling according to GELPO EPDM colour chart.

Are you interested in this product?

Contact us

You can call us at +420 737 218 315 or write us a message.